Whole Earth Festival 2014 Day 3Categorized as: Food, Community & Neighborhood, Festivals & Fairs, Nature, Health/Wellness, Entertainment
Event tags: music, Festival, event, arts, crafts, yoga, meditation, dance, fire dance
- UC Davis - 1 Shields Ave, Davis, CA 95618
- May 11, 2014
- 10:00AM - 06:00PM
- Price: FREE
- Posted by: Jose Arguelles
Join us for Mother's Day weekend and the 2014 Whole Earth Festival!
• 3 stages with 60 bands + 10 dance acts
• 50+ education and sustainability workshops
• 100+ craft and art vendors
• Speaker presentations and The Bloom Series screening
• Many food vendors selling yummy vegetarian food
• Fire dancing at night at Promethean Fire Stage
• Group yoga and meditation sessions
• Outdoor art gallery with installations
• Great vibes, great people, great weekend!
Events today include Opening Ceremony, Tea Circles, Vinyasa Flow Yoga workshop, Guided Meditations, Junk Art Parade, Hoopsana Flow hula hoop workshop, “The Environmental Initiatives of Burning Man” with Burning Man co-founder Michael Mikel, music by The Lower 48 Maya Burns, Tumbleweed Wanderers, and Big Sticky Mess, Tea Circles, Bike Power stage workshop, Kundalini Yoga sessions, Bamboo Flute Making, and Compassionate Communication workshop.
Download the festival program at http://wef.ucdavis.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/WEF-2014-Program-Online-FINAL.pdf